Sunday, November 13, 2011

Coming Home to 70 Rai

One of Natalie's 'firsts' back in our neighborhood--the Milo drink! It is one of my faves for 10 baht on the street: Sweet milk, ice, chocolate cereal, a candy stick, crumbles oreos, cocoa powder, and more sweet milk on top. One of our friends say it's a "child's drink"--oh so delicious though!!!

Altar prepped for Natalie's welcome mass (only a week and a half late...)

Having a lunch break as we finish painting.

Our friend Marie with MoMai at lunch as we finish painting. 
Som Tom!!!! YUMMY... :)


MoMai "helping" us paint by playing with paint.

Painters!
Ploy wanting to play!!!

When the parish asks you to substitute teach for CCD and RCIA, it is a good thing to say "yes"!

Enjoying our ice cream and lemon cello for lunch (we only had one little bit of the lemoncello, promise!)

Mo Mai and I


IKEA with Marcela!!! I was sooo excited to go and actually have things we could buy!!!
Marie pushing our purchases! 
Marie likes IKEA too!


I found a chair for me and a heart to love me! 



Friends from church packing food for the flood victims. 

LOVE these boys!!! Muheeb sang his favorite hymns as we packed rice--sing it out! "Here I am Lord..." 

Add caption

Beautiful view from our window!!!

Stressful day, started accounting, and then gained some energy by cooking in our hallway upstairs (everything is upstairs because the flood hasn't passed us yet). I got creative with bananas, grape nuts, milk, and eggs... YUMMY :)

Thuy taking a lighter to our laundry bucket--another "do it yourself home project"... ! I love this woman! Haha... 

1 comment:

  1. I noticed on another website that Natalie is from Sacramento,California. That is where I was born and raised, until I left to enter my religious community in Illinois.
    It is always neat for me to come across another person from my "hometown" who is "being" Christ to others wherever God sends her/him.
    Peace and all good,
    Sr M Ancilla

    ReplyDelete