Monday, July 25, 2011

Mid-July: Visits and Birthdays!


On the right is the restaurant with the best Phad Thai Gai evah....

Here is the kitchen and the two chefs!

Khon jee!!! Lots of people!! French friends, ourselves, and the kiddos playing on Sunday afternoon.

This is At, greeting me as he entered the house on Sunday.

Me playing with some 15 kiddos I found under the expressway and brought home to play!

Playing dominoes with Faa.

Katie with our new friends!

Thuy, Marie, and I with our new kiddos!

Good-bye to Antoine, a MEP volunteer; He's going home after one year of volunteer teaching here in Bangkok to get married!!!

Heart's Home Bangkok (minus Thuy) with our friends John and Marcela.

My list for Eva when I was sick and needed some things from the 7/11---I tried explaining these things, but Katie ended up going. Never would have thought a list like this needed another American to understand!

the Food Loft--a restaurant in the department store that has every food IMAGINABLE! One of our American friends took me here for my birthday!!!

In the department store I found a Barbie "Princess Erika"! I was really disappointed actually in the current state of Polly Pocket and Strawberry Shortcake: just not the same anymore...

Giving Winnie the Pooh a hug on my birthday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment